Date: September 7, 2021
Expanding and Enhancing Full Arch Rehabilitation Into Your Practice
Course Overview: This course will allow the participant to better understand the records requirements, steps and business model to make efficient full arch restorations a regular part of their practice. Attendees will learn more about a simplified, predictable, guided surgical procedure that allows delivery of the definitive restoration in as few as two visits.
• To learn tips for proper patient selection
• To review the required records for this treatment modality
• To understand the full arch rehabilitation design and fabrication procedure, including prosthetic options
• To better understand the day of surgery/immediate provisionalization
• To understand the surgeon/restorative doctor/lab partnership benefits
Presenter: Jeff Carlson, CDT
About: Jeff Carlson, CDT, has extensive experience in the dental laboratory setting and working with dental implant manufacturers in the areas of education, technical, and sales support. He has lectured nationally and internationally on dental implants. Jeff is the primary author of a 300 page, fully illustrated “cookbook” for restorative doctors and co-author of a corresponding restorative manual for auxiliaries that have been distributed in eight countries. Jeff has also developed a two-day training program for clinicians seeking to improve their presentation skills. His program has been attended by more than 200 dentists from 16 countries.