Date: October 5, 2021
Full Arch Rehabilitation: A Modern Approach for Simplicity, Precision, Speed, and Predictability
Course Overview: This course will outline the surgery, immediate temporization and definitive restoration for conventional and guided immediate full arch rehabilitation. It will also compare and contrast the advantages, disadvantages, and limitations of both workflows.
• Compare the difference between analog and digital workflows for full arch rehabilitation
• Understand the differences between treatment planning for analog and digital workflows
• Identify the patient records that are needed for both workflows
• Summarize the steps for a conventional full arch rehabilitation surgery through the delivery of the immediate long term provisional
• Detail the steps of a full arch guided prosthetics workflow on the day of surgery through delivery of a long term provisional
• Determine the advantages and disadvantages of both workflows for full arch rehabilitation
Presenter: Ozzie Richi, MDT
About: Ozzie Richi, MDT, has worked in all facets of dental technology for the past 28 years and specializes in implants. He has helped with the development of several implant companies; systems and products available on the market today. Mr. Richi helped develop and grow several laboratories; implant departments across the country and once owned a laboratory producing only high-end, quality, implant restorations in New York City. Currently, Mr. Richi is the Implant Director for National Dentex. He lectures across the country on immediate loading, nSequence Guided Prosthetics and the latest advances in implant technology.