Thank you for volunteering at the FDA Foundation’s 2019 Florida Mission of Mercy!
With your help, we were able to accomplish the following:
• Treat more than 1,800 patients
• Complete more than 12,400 procedures
• Provide over $2 million in donated dental care
• Utilize 1,400 volunteers—including 700+ dentists, hygienists and dental assistants
• Record more than 12,000 volunteer hours
Volunteers are the lifeline of this event, and FLA-MOM could not happen without your help.
As the philanthropic arm of the Florida Dental Association, the FDA Foundation is committed to promoting dental health for all Floridians, and we are proud to represent the values of the dental profession. Your support is an essential component of everything we do, and it is an honor to work with you as we change lives through the gift of dentistry. In addition to our volunteers, we are also grateful for the support of our donors. Please click here for a list of the 2019 FLA-MOM Benefactors.
We hope to see you next year, April 24-25 for FLA-MOM 2020 in Jacksonville.
Visit flamom.org to pre-register now.