Date: September 1, 2020
Topic: COVID-19 – Clinical Considerations, Testing, Management and Infection Control for Dentists/Oral Surgeons
When: September 1, 2020
Speaker: Dr. Reba Isaac, Infectious Disease Specialist
Where: Virtually hosted by Zoom Pro
1. Learn about signs and symptoms of patients with COVID-192.
2. Learn about the tests available to diagnose COVID-193.
3. Learn about treatments available for patients with COVID-19
4. Learn about COVID-19 statistics in Volusia County and local testing sites.
5. Learn about Infection Control for COVID-19.
The presentation will review the novel Coronavirus-basic information of the virus, the clinical presentation and immediate and possible long-term effects on the human body. The diagnosis and various tests available will be discussed. Information about local testing sites as well as local statistics about the Coronavirus will be provided. Infection control practices for Dentists and Oral surgeons will be discussed.